Monday, January 26, 2004

waiting ; the entire time of your life.



whts wrong with blogger. since when does it take 4minutes to load?

and i didnt mean to type the "waiting..blah" to match the blogger delay. what coincidence.

anyway.

my eye hurts. yeow.

i really think i have a tumour in my head, behind my left eye. people are like right. yes, wendy breast cancer then tumour la. but how do you explain the recurring pain inflicted on my poor eye?!

sigh.

anyways.

had a splitting headache. so splitting that i couldnt make it to school. aha. really. it was migrane-like. though i was fine after taking the medicine, i only slept 2hrs which is like 40winks to me. so i plonked back into bed.

dear wyn isnt leaving yet. and i so did not waste my time eh. but hell. met dada and tanessa. walked around (no eye candy :(( ) dined at lips (actually it wasnt really dinner. just peach smoothie with two FAB chicken wings. and yes i was such a dammit klutz. splurt the smoothie all over my jeans. and da thinks it looks like i leaked. so i hastily tried to clean it up..yes i was too lazy to mend the mess at the beginning haha. and i looked like some obscene freak ._. it was EVEN MORE obscene whn da helped me. sheesh) then this person came for a while..i think shes vanessa or valerie or something like that. aha shes so cute. in a funny ah soh-ish way. but shes really funny. haha. anyway after tanessa went to send her mobile for repair, we left town for home. i think tht girl's drowning in remorse now about her loss thanks to herself la. throw the phone around any old how. oh well. and haha we were listening to the polyphonic ringtones at nokia! not bad but SO cheap eh. but well. its polyphonic. i shall speak no more.

haha my sis is damn funny. this guy told her some spooky freaky deaky stories and she got so damn freaked she stationed me outside of the lavatory while she shitted and bathed - with the door opened. yes. im not kidding -rolls eyes.

to everyone i know. please take care. i dont want to hear any more depressing news.

-

i love the song yellow by coldplay :)
Look at the stars; look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow

I came along; I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow

So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow

Your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know?
You know I love you so
You know I love you so

I swam across; I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
'Cos you were all yellow

I drew a line; I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow

And your skin, oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know?
For you I bleed myself dry
For you I bleed myself dry

It's true
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for…
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do


-

look how they shine for you
and all the things that you do